- DIHUF Annual Assembly with the right to vote,
- Participate in different activities once with the competences for the task,
- Top priority for jobs available including their biological children,
- 50% of registration fee in DIHUF Annual Events around the World.
In several careers, training and certification on the mastery of some particular skill, helps members to increase their earnings. DIHUF will often offer training for a subsidized fee for their members. Newsletters and journals published by the Foundation give an opportunity to members to polish their communication skills and learn about the advances in their field. Access to research material and industry information is another reason behind joining.
When you join DIHUF, you will deepen your existing relationships and forge new contacts regularly. The networking is usually not restricted to the exchange of business cards. You will be able to attend periodic meetings, be an active member in a subcommittee, or take up a more prominent role. You can make lasting ties with other professionals in your trade having common interests or similar concerns. The relationships are mostly rich, and an ongoing source of ideas and inspiration.
Seminars and conferences
Members often get priority registration for any event held by the organization. They may be offered on conference fees, special rates on related expenses, like car booking, room reservation etc.
Finding your passion
There can be no faster pick-me-up than involving yourself with something that you are passionate about.
Health insurance and others
A major benefit of membership is that DIHUF will give health cover to members and their families through the medical village.
Terms & Conditions
- Membership is activated when we receive from you a completed application form and payment. A receipt will be issued upon receipt of payment for a full twelve (12) month subscription or part thereof as agreed.
- Membership is for one (1) year commencing on the date your application is accepted or part thereof as agreed.
- Membership will be extended automatically for successive 12 month terms unless you send us written notice you do not want it renewed at least 30 days before the end of the membership.
- Unless accessing monthly, quarterly or other direct debit facilities, all membership fees must be paid annually in advance.
- An invoice will be sent to you before your membership renewal date which is payable prior to your renewal date for membership fees paid annually.
- Membership may be suspended or terminated if your payment is not received within seven (7) days of the membership renewal date. In this circumstance, DIHUF reserves the right to recover the monetary benefit of any membership discount(s) received by the member whilst the member was in arrears.
- There is no refund of any membership fees should you cancel your membership at any stage during your membership year.
- Changes to membership fees will only be made at the time of annual renewal of your membership.
- Membership is transferable. An administrative fee will apply to the transfer of ownership. DIHUF will not be liable to refund any membership fees paid by you on termination of this agreement.
- Any variations made to these Terms & Conditions may be made by the DIHUF without express written notice to existing members and will be effective fourteen (14) days after the posting on the DIHUF’s website.